Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join this leading Food Manufacturer located within close proximity to the Bendigo region.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to join this production facility, reporting to the Maintenance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in determining maintenance priorities
- Plan Engineering maintenance activities utilising the MEX system
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure labour requirements are met
- Ensure the completion of work orders and allocation of tasks
- Ordering of parts for preventative maintenance schedule
To ensure your success we are Ideally seeking a fully qualified Fitter/Electrician who has proven experience in a similar Maintenance Planning role, the following
Skills and attributes are therefore essential:
- Strong understanding of MEX
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience in an FMCG environment
For further consideration please forward your resume via the apply now function below.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Office Support, Trades and Services|