Established in the early 1990’s this leading manufacturer of building materials and components has quickly grown a reputation as a market leader supplying to some of Melbourne’s leading Tier 1 Builders.
With their product holding market share this role will require quite a diverse skill set, therefore we are seeking suitably qualified Maintenance Supervisor who has a Trade background in Fitting/Toolmaking or Boilermaking who has proven background in metal processing particularly roll forming and machine building.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the Maintenance functions functions across Production, Maintenance working closely with the Maintenance Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining plant production maintenance to ensure optimum machinery outcomes, liaising with Production to ensure ongoing machinery output.
- Coordination of day-to-day maintenance in preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- To oversee the successful outcome of projects through communication, maintenance, staffing allocation and troubleshooting where required
- Strong commitment too Safety, Health & Environment program/initiatives
- Identify machine capabilities and improvements, working closely with R&D in development of machines.
- Supervision and identifying a strong talent pool within the Maintenance Department.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Trade qualification in Engineering associated Trade
- Highly developed communication skills – the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels. The capability to engage the workforce and influence personnel to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience working within Research and Development an advantage
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- The ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives
- An innovative, practical and hands on approach.
Please forward your resume via THE APPLY NOW button
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Trades and Services|