We are currently seeking experienced Trades Assistants for multiple roles across Melbourne. You will be responsible for assisting tradespeople with their day-to-day tasks.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven work history working in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment. These roles are full-time casual hours and potentially could go to permanent for the right candidates.
Successful candidates will:
- Be competent with the use of basic hand and/or power tools
- Forklift licence is highly desirable
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Physically fit and capable of manual lifting
- Available for immediate start
- Previous experience in welding, assembly or carpentry is favourable
- Have a good work ethic and strong communication skills
If you are currently available and the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW and attach your resume in word format.
|Job Category||Trades and Services|