- Permanent Full-time opportunities
- Paid Overtime
- Food Industry experience
Galaxy Personnel currently has permanent full-time opportunities available for experienced Mechanical Fitters with proven experience within the Food Industry working with some of our industry leaders. We have opportunities available on day or afternoon shift.
As part of the Maintenance team, these roles will require your proven experience in FMCG machinery maintenance and breakdown repairs. You will need good diagnostic skills to diagnose and repair machinery quickly, while ensuring Safety, Quality, and Food safety is always maintained. All roles are being offered on a permanent full-time basis and therefore you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, overtime payments, super and ongoing permanent work.
- Responsible for providing Maintenance support to Production
- General maintenance activities within a food processing environment
- Troubleshoot machinery breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance tasks to achieve line efficiency
- Completion of Mechanical Trade qualification
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- A commitment to safety and safe systems of work
- Experienced working within a food/chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing and production environment (essential)
- Strong communication skills
With a variety of opportunities available, we are seeking candidates who have a keen to desire to make a change now and are committed to working within the food industry and grow and develop within their role, please note some roles have the potential for growth within the organisation for the right person.
|Job Category||Trades and Services|