Galaxy Personnel is a specialist provider of Mechanical Trades Personnel across various industries including the Food and Beverage Industry sector. We currently have multiple roles available across Day/Afternoon and Night Shift with some of Melbourne’s leading brands.
Duties will include:
- Preventative and Breakdown Maintenance
- Proven background in an FMCG environment
- TIG Welding an advantage
- Installation and Project work opportunities available
Skills and Attributes:
- Certificate III in Mechanical Fitting
- Welding MIG & TIG high desirable
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics an advantage
- Food Industry background essential
Attractive hourly rates of $52-$79 dependant on shift. Roles vary from short term labour hire to temp to perm or we can discuss the various permanent roles available. We currently numerous roles available and are seeking experienced Fitters and Boilermakers from various Manufacturing background including the Food Industry experience. These roles incorporate projects, shift coverage, installations and shutdown works.
If your background fits the above criteria please CALL Galaxy NOW on 8720 7800 or email your resume via the APPLY NOW button below. We are keen to talk to you to discuss your availability and long term goal.
|Job Category||Trades and Services|