We currently have various opportunities for Machine operators for ongoing casual work with full time hours. These roles are based in the South Eastern Suburbs.
This is your opportunity to work close to home and enjoy ongoing work on a full-time casual basis. The role will require your proven experience in a FMCG environment.
The client is looking for enthusiastic and physically fit candidates that are really keen for ongoing work. Having a good attitude to work is of importance.
To be considered you will have:
- Proven experience in Machine operating, Setting and packing
- Physically fit and enthusiastic for work
- Available for an immediate start
- Be able to work in ongoing shifts Monday – Friday
- Flexibility to work weekends if required.
- Day & afternoon shifts available
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Have reliable transport to get to work
- Have steel capped work boots and high visual top
- Attractive hourly rate dependent on skills and experience
The day shift roles require an early morning start, please note week-end overtime is available on these roles. The afternoon shift roles finish at or before midnight.
Attractive hourly rate on offer for experienced candidates who meet the criteria outlined above.
If you are an experienced Machine Operator and believe you meet the above criteria and are physically fit and keen to work, please click the “Apply Now” button and forward your resume in “Word” format.
*Due to the high volume of responses expected only successful candidates will be contacted.